Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival

My previous residential college's Mid Autumn Festival Carnival had just over.. My house mates were there to sell some unique food, Maggi Pizza, have u guys heard of that before?? It's delicious~ Helped them out while eating for free.. LoLxXx~ Had loads of fun actually.. But hey, even all these had passed, I'm gonna sit for my Soil Science Mid Sem tomorrow in the afternoon.. Sienz~ Hope it won't be like the Quiz he gave us few weeks ago.. That was damn hard.. 70++ marks only I think I've got 5 marks like that.. So terrible.. Hope this time will be fine.. No relief man~

And, I'm not so happy with my dedication stuff, not sent to my dears by today, even that I've told the juniors and they said OK.. I shan't have trusted juniors~ Very bu dim!! Mooncakes for dedication also didn't promote to seniors, seniors wanna dedicate also don't know how.. Don't know what are they doing.. Lazy!! Besides, after this carnival, they were the ones who should tidy up the mess, but some of them didn't.. Instead, they were queuing up at the Labyrinth Haunted House there for free entrance.. Haiz~ Juniors are so worse.. =.=

But, it's undeniable that some of them working hard for this carnival.. Obviously, I can see them putting much efforts for it, squeezing their brain juice to overcome problems.. But, sad to say, that's not my direct, I wonder what is he doing.. Hmm...

No comments: