Thursday, April 03, 2008

In Remembrance of My Dearest Godfather

To my dearest kai pa:

I remember,
When I was a kiddo,
You brought me to the supermarket,
Almost every time when you're free.

I remember,
When I was a kiddo,
You bought me anything,
That I insisted I wanted it.

I remember,
When I was a kiddo,
You peeled and fed me pomelo,
Just because there're loads of seeds which I hate.

I remember,
When I was a kiddo,
You brought me in your car,
Went for sight-seeing.

Yin, your house has loads of my baby and toddler hood's memories..

Honestly, you and kai ma really really sayang me, more than my parents do. I loved overnight at your house, sleeping next to you and kai ma. But as I grown up, I seldom visited you again. I was so busy with my tuition. Kai ma was so busy babysitting Dillon and baby. You were so busy working outstation.

Recently, during the Chinese New Year, you called me and we visited kai ma that night, just right before the day I went back here (KL). I did ask for your mobile number because kai ma told me that you wanna find me. But I was so busy with my mid sem and assignments after that, and I was trying my best to complete them as soon as possible. Who knows that week that I planned to meet you up, I had to go for a fieldwork and I delayed my plan. And it was such a coincidence that you were involved in an accident and were in comma that raining Sunday night. I went to see you last Saturday afternoon, you were responding to me, by very slight move of your eyelid, and I thought that you will recover soon..

Today when I was in SkyBus, passing by Putrajaya, I was thinking if you have already woke up. And I have planned to visit you some time this weekend. But why didn't you wait for me? You left everyone of us when we were not by your side. I wonder how's kai ma now? Crying? Regretting not to follow you here just because of that baby boy?? And what 'bout Ai Wee jie jie??

Kai pa, Rest in Peace..

From the girl missing you so much.. :'(

No comments: