Friday, August 29, 2008

S T R E S S ~ ~ ~

This kind of life has been with me since 25th July, after that trip to Fraser Hill. I had never get enough rest since after that trip. Continuous labs at least half day or may be even whole day, continuous field trips almost every weekends, from Friday to Sunday. I'm having sore restless eyes now. Currently always fall asleep in the class, especially such an interesting Japanese Class. OMG!! I had to tell to you that this is the only weekend I'm free.. Next weekends I have to go to Sg. Lembing, Pahang to measure the width of the river, that's one of my jobs. I don't know what are the other stuff that the lecturers wanted us to do there. Next week I also have to pass up my proposal to my supervisor and a scientific paper for the subject "Scientific Communication". The next following week will be my proposal presentation week and also my Japanese mid sem exam. I always wanted to score my Japanese paper coz major papers are damn hard to score to me. I must study very hard this time and that week I'll have to go back to Fraser Hill to plant my species. High possibility have to fast together with them. I don't mind that actually coz I can still drink water but I'm already over stressed, I wish to get a rest by that time. I already can't afford to handle all these stresses accumulated since July. HELP ME!! I thought my supervisor will be considerate but I'm the one who tolerate with all these. I hate it!! Some more, my 2 coursemates have to go to help me. They have motion sickness and I'm so guilty coz they were asked to go to help me by our supervisor. I don't want them to go actually coz I have to see them feeling unwell, wanted to vomit but can't vomit. Argh!! I'm the culprit!! Shit!! I hate this feeling!! Buy candies and sour sour food for them but still the same.. Haiz!!

2 comments:

YiNYin said...

Ying! dun worry...the sungai lembing is a nice place. although is small like labuan town... n there;s also a lot of crystal!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)