Friday, October 05, 2007

English Learning Session =)

I'm gonna teach u guys some English here. ermm.. I think it sounds more professional if I called it Manglish. Dunno in what mood is this. LoLxXx~

Ok, this is the way that my dearest housemates and I always talk at our home. Here it goes..

哎呀,给你知道掉!! (Mandarin)

点佐耶?? (Cantonese)

Then, here's d English version that we created!!

Aiya, give you know diao!! XD (doesn't it sound so cute?!?!) Muahahaha...

How do work?? (make ur tune as how the Cantonese version sounds.. undeniably funny!!)

I've learnt to crap with them, and almost all of us can be categorized as insane people from the way we talk, until sometimes when they talk something I'll laugh like hell, uncontrollable. So glad to have known them.. Haha.. Too many funny things that happen everyday at our home. Love you guys so much, will miss you guys much this holiday. MuackxXx~~ Take care everyone!!

No comments: