Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exam Again..

Sigh~ In around 12 hours, I'm gonna sit for my final exam.. =.=||| This mood of blogging always come not on time, especially during exam.. How sad is that isn't it?!?! Argh.. This coming paper will be more on theories and concepts, but I only know how to calculate. So, guys, wish me luck in my Statistics Exam tomorrow.. Nitez..

P/S: OMG~ I'm so crazy in watching movie at this very moment, need some cure for my obsession addiction.. Muahahaha.. I dunno why, my mood of watching movies and dramas always come when it's time to study and prepare for exam.. *swt* I wanna watch ANIME this time!! Totoro, here I come, soon!! Blah~ =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck :P

yea..my blog's dead.. if u can guess who i am.. coz i know who are u... don't watch la... i also stopped watching d :P

but i came and read blogs >.<

Neverland_Imagination said...

LoLxXx~ I dun remember I did post it in ur chatterbox. My blog's also rarely update 1. Really cant control myself from watching movie and drama.