Saturday, November 17, 2007

Birthday Celebration ^^

The night before yesterday, my housemates came back from exam, telling us that we would be having a small party on the next day, which means yesterday, usinges the money we earned from KIY's Pesta Tanglung. Then we were liked, OK, good, not bad.

Well, last night turned out to be a big SURPRISE coz we don't know that they bought a cake to celebrate the December babies' birthday, 3 of us (of course including me!!) They cooked all the dishes, I meant the boys who didn't have exam yesterday!! Incredible right?? And their cooking are rated between 3-4 stars, very good!! haha..

A banana chocolate cake, 6-8 dishes, Coke, watermelon, 11 people, 3 presents.. We chose our own presents, and since I'm the youngest, I was given the chance to choose first.. o0o, I love my present!! A sweet photo frame!!

I love u guys!! Thanks a lot for the advanced birthday celebration..

Countdown: 6 days to finish exams, 7 days to back home!! I can't wait any longer man!!

No comments: