Saturday, March 01, 2008

Steamboat

dadadada... I'm back again, after few months of lazy blogging. But I guess I won't stay long due to too many assignments to complete, and also to study now (I'm serious!!) =) Coz I'm going for a vacation during study week then when I back here, I'll sit on my final exam the next day. That's why I'm kinda hardworking now.. =P

My housemates and I went to eat Steamboat at Wong's Kitchen, Sg. Chua. We thought it's d buffet style steamboat coz written on the board of the restaurant's name: Shabu-shabu style.

So here's my steamboat...



My Tom Yam Soup


The noodle, some oyster mushroom, some golden needle mushroom, a small, tiny egg, some green vegetables..



2 pieces of bean curd (fu zhok), 2 pieces of vegetable balls, 2 pieces of wantan, 2 long long fish stuff, 2 pieces of fish balls, 2 pieces of chicken balls, 2 pieces of sotong (squid) balls, a pork ball, a dumpling and a filament stick.. THAT'S IT!!



And a glass of Honey Lemon..



The soup with some balls and filament stick inside..

The steamboat set costs RM12.90 and the Honey Lemon costs RM3.50

It's really expensive man.. Those ingredients cost less than RM5.. x_x

And, the noodle isn't nice with Tom Yam soup...

No comments: